Kamis, 04 Maret 2010

Jauh

there's somebody I never wrote in my life,but I always Loves him a lot..
I never Forget about him.. I feel comfortable with him. But there's one thing that I can't be with him.. this is about faith that can't be together. and I have to keep only in my heart for that..
that's make him so pain and disappointed. and I feel so guilty let him love me like crazy..
i'm just feel so sorry for that, I don't even know that he's love me like he do..
until we broke, he's still hope that's our faith can be equated.. I know it's can't be like that..
because our faith it's something that we believe not to be imposed.
I hope he could understand about that..
and I always try to understand about our relationship..
i try to believe that all will have they own way,is good for both of us..
I tried to convince us that all who live not so vain, make it a lesson in our life..
I know that God saved plan better for both of us.

4 komentar: