Rabu, 03 Maret 2010

9.10.2008

Being a good person is hard but being honesty is more hard, whatever i do with my life only me and god knows that. "Mr." is always hope and feel sorry for me because he's make a mistake from the happening with me, and now he more understand about "Relationship and Love" and about "Friends and Best Friends". and the most important is he understand about him self. until now i think is a big thing form him because he make a different way to love somebody, to make a relationship in a normal life.
every human must be change life and i see he change more than everything from how he do or how he think about responsibility. and i like the way he think and i love him more than a boyfriend and family. but i love him like my soul maybe a soulmate or more.
i love him like i love my god. i trust him like i trust my self and at the end i just want him happy and
success.


Luv U Bee..

1 komentar: